September 22, 2011

rainraingoaway

We are in need of some rainy day ideas for an almost 16 month old!  It is hard to try and spend little to no money by letting Jackson play at the mall kid zone or go to Chic-fil-a  just because they have an awesome indoor playground. (Our 2nd favorite lunch spot!)  And really he could probably stay inside all day organizing the cabinets and cleaning out the trash cans, I am the one that goes stir crazy!  Our favorite outing spot is still the NC Science Museum, definitly getting our moneys worth with the year passes!

 Check out these muscles mom...

My cousins came with me! 1 out of 3 looking at the camera, not to bad...

1 comment:

  1. What about Marbles Museum in Raleigh.....haven't been, but heard it's awesome! Can't wait to take Braxton soon. I am going stir-crazy today in the rain too....so I decided the best place to go was Walmart....yikes. Wished we lived closer to some kid's museums...my poor child is getting a whole different kind of education from the folks at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete