January 20, 2012

34 weeks!

I am now 34 weeks along.  According to babycenter.com, baby Nash weighs about 4 3/4 pounds, think cantaloupe, and is almost 18 inches long.  The doctor said he is nice and spread out in there, she could feel some part of him all the way up in my right rib and another part resting on my bladder.  I thought, tell me something I don't know lady.  I am starting to feel pretty uncomfortable and the lack of good sleeping makes me a little irritable.  Be extra nice to Charlie when you see him because he is definitely extra nice to me without getting much in return.  Jackson is also extra nice to my belly.  He has only gained 3 pounds during the past 8 months which is pretty good considering he eats more than me...

1 comment:

  1. woo hoooo! Thirty-four weeks. I can't believe it!!! Nash will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete