January 13, 2012

Name Game

After lots of thought and the birth of baby boy #2's future love interest (she already has a pretty sweet song, "Glory" topping the Billboard chart with her dad) we have decided on Fuchsia Fern Farris for our own little one.
But, before my grandparents email me... I am only kidding.
Jackson (in all its glory and meaning) has always been one of my favorite boy names and I knew for a long time that it would probably be my first born.  Since then I have had an idea that my 2nd would be a boy only because I knew what the name would be, NASH...  we are currently accepting applications for what the middle name should be.  Jackson is my grandmother's maiden name and Nash is Charlie's grandmother's maiden name and they are both pretty bad-ass names.  If we have another boy our next 2 options are Tribble and Baltzegar, hmm.

A street sign in Wilson!  Their Aunt Sarah & Uncle Kyle made a photo canvas of it for them!  

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! Especially since you guys are both from Wilson. It's not just some random street sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! How about Nash Winslow Farris?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Nash lindsy farris sounds good. Or Moostercraft??? Love the street sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I like Nash Winslow too.

    ReplyDelete