May 16, 2012

blogger

I am becoming a bad blogger and I am not happy about it.  I love this blog, mainly because these boys have no sort of baby book, much less a photo album.  This is my scrapbook for them and myself.  Every single day there are things that I want to write down and remember but by the time they are both asleep all I really want to do is have some ice cream and and dive in to a good book (watch The Bachelorette and Dancing With the Stars).  Jackson's days are filled with playing ball and collecting rocks outside, watching Super Why and having snacks.  Mine are filled with making lists of things that need to be done but won't be...  Nash's, thankfully, are filled being toted around with a constant smile on his face.  In fact he is strapped down in all of his pictures and yes I plan to keep it that way for as long as possible.  

 

2 comments:

  1. you are speaking my language with the reason for blogging, the ice cream, and the to do list that won't get done. you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I blog for me...and if someone happens to read it, then great! I can only imagine how often I will post when Emma gets here. At least you can check off "blog entry" on the todo list..and those are memories you can look back on..as for laundry and cleaning -no one looks back fondly on that!

    ReplyDelete