May 28, 2012

favorites

I got this idea from pinterest and I hope to do something like it every year.  Maybe one day I will even print them all out and make a little booklet for the boys...

Jackson's 2 year old Favorites

TV Show - Super Why
Song - Sea Tunes, the whole CD!
Foods - spaghetti, oatmeal (rice is what he calls it), yogurt, chicken nuggets
Candy - mints (really he always request 'mint peaseeee' when we are in the car)
Toy - cars, balls, his tent, new bike, kitchen set and train table
Book - Go Dog Go!
Activity - Bat & Ball (baseball in the backyard)

Very patient birthday boy, he even waited fo us to sing and blow out the candles, I was impressed.


Everything I wished for and more, my very own cake!  

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I will copy that idea too :) what a cute bday boy!

    ReplyDelete