May 21, 2012

grocery store

I was one of those people who loved going to the grocery store.  Taking my time going down each aisle, back-tracking for the good samples, buying things I didn't need because I had a coupon, planning out my dinners for the week, the things you do before babies.  Now it is more like an event.  The timing must be perfect, treats must be on hand, the aisles must be clear, the cashiers better be fast and we stick with the basics - spagetti-o's, yogurt, milk, oreos, wine and apples for good measure.  Today went smoothly.  Call me a bad mom but I opened the oreos before we payed and Jackson and I tried a few.  Nash slept most of the time and when he was awake Jackson helped drowned him out.  As we pulled out of the parking lot a man flagged me down with the milk I had left under the cart, score!
Mama, I got a doo-doo mama, it's big, mama... (great timing as always)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! This cracks me up...and makes me feel better all at the same time! Even with only one, this sounds a lot like the grocery store trips I take with Chase...

    ReplyDelete