May 9, 2012

dress code

Jackson has taken a strong interest in to what he is wearing these days.  Every shirt he puts on and I mean every single shirt must have a BALL on it.  Yesterday we did not go to the park because he insisted on wearing his 'big ball' shirt.  I explained it was dirty and we had to wash it.  So he obviously put it in the washing machine and claimed it was 'wet.'  I took advantage, did some laundry and he patiently waited all morning for it, walking around in pumpkin socks, tennis shoes and a diaper.  You can't mess with this boys style.

I am sooo mad my mom made me dress like my little brother and will not smile.  Right when we get home from church I am putting on my ball shirt!

1 comment:

  1. I've always liked Jackson's style. Stay true to your heart, boy!

    ReplyDelete