August 27, 2012

bros

Did ya'll know that Barney is still around?  Since 1992 he has been hypnotizing innocent little children and their parents.  Jackson got a glimpse of him on TV one day and can't go back.  I caved in and let him watch 'I WAN DO BAR-NEY!' this afternoon so I could do a nice long blog update. (Yes we now have Barney on DVR along with Word World, Super Why, Dinosaur Train, and Jeopardy - pitiful)  I sat Nash in front of the TV too and circled him with toys.  I know, I know, I am shaking my own head at this.
A few minutes later I see Jackson has moved down to the floor and is 'playing' with his brother.  Is this a glimpse into the future?  Two boys playing together without mommy?  I can dig it...


Oh and that nice long post I was going to do?  I got sucked in to pinterest.com, pinning recipes that I will never make.  

1 comment: