August 2, 2012

pinning!

I decided to put my 'pinning' skills to use and actually do one of the hundreds of 'how to keep your toddler busy' ideas.  This is officially called Giant Ice Cube Awesomeness.  Yep, you put some dinosaurs in a plastic container fill it with water and freeze it.  This morning we broke out the tools and got busy busting those things out.  If that geniuseness of an activity doesn't win me mom of the year award I don't know what will.  I do think the activity was still a little advanced for Jackson.  The blogger I got the idea from said it kept her boys busy for hours.  It kept Jackson busy for 10 minutes, I'll take it.  What did keep him busy for hours is watching himself on my IPhone breaking the ice, over and over and over.
Soooo why did you put my dinosaurs in ice??

Enough with the tools, why not just drop the ice on the porch.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That is a great idea! I bet I could freeze Penny's tennis ball in ice cubes and she'd chomp on it til she could get that ball...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I too pin tons of things that I have yet to do!

    ReplyDelete