August 9, 2012

milk

Nash loves him some milk. The only problem, he wants it straight from the 'tap.'  He has decided he does not want to drink from a bottle.  This is just in time for my first overnight away from him.  I am heading to Nashville for a hot 24 hours on a 'moms gone wild' batchelorette party.  I am extremely excited for some big girl time but also very anxious.  Charlie assured me that when he is hungry enough he will eat and he won't let him starve.  Bring on the applesauce, bananas and sweet potatoes.  Part of me feels ridiculous that Nash is almost 6 months old and I have not even been away from him for a night and the other part of me feels guilty that he is not even 6 months old and I am leaving him for the night.  Now I know why moms are crazy (of course I don't mean my mom or mother-in-law)!  In other news the boy already has 2 bottom teeth breaking through, maybe he can just gnaw on a chicken leg while I am gone.
My mom is trying to trick me into playing with my bottle, some crap she read on the Internet... pahhleassee

No comments:

Post a Comment