August 14, 2012

What is going through Jackson's head


Jackson is at that age where he is constantly thinking, repeating, and doing everything.

Yesterday he held two empty bottles up to his boobs and told the guys that are working on our bathroom 'I gettin' milk.'  I quickly changed the subject and we all pretended we didn't know what he was talking about.

Today we went to the grocery store. Nash hung out in the Bjorn and Jackson drove around one of those race car carts. I promised him if he was good and helped me with the groceries that he could get a cookie...'Mmmmhmmm i help mommy'  He was hilarious the whole time, pointing out every single thing he wanted and what other people wanted.  He pointed to the can of Coors Light 'dats Uncs juice' he pointed to the Mountain Dew 'Mnt Dew is for Woo,' to the rice box 'mmm mommy cook rice, it is gooodd,' and on and on and on. Towards the end he turned around and proclaimed 'I was good mommy!'  I told him he was great and we were going to get a cookie in which he replied, 'No I was good I need pizza and mms wid pnuts!'  Looks like I know what we are having for dinner tonight.

Naked babies, I can't get enough.  Per Jackson's request we had to do some blurring.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAAAAA! Jackson is hysterical and VERY smart! And adorable too- duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious! love that kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blurring effects! I love Jackson's hawaian outfit at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete