July 29, 2013

It's a GIRL!

My brother and sister-in-law just found out they are having a sweet baby GIRL!  If the 'Gender Reveal Party' is any indication for parties to come then this little girl has it made. It was so much fun. Jackson's guess was a boy.  'A boy that is big like me and maybe we can play baseball after the party.'  He was a little confused all around wondering where they baby was, how she was getting out, how she got in there, was it really dark, when the doctor was coming over to get her out, and did he have to use some loud tools.  I told him we have to wait till Christmas and left it at that...

The big reveal... mama Brittni was right, get used to it Clint. 
Side note - please take note of my grandma Chally's face in the background, I think she was excited too.

The first cake piece goes to the ever so patient Jackson, he approved.

Cccaaakkkeee.  Nash's new word.  What would you like for breakfast? CAAKKEEE?!?

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!! I saw their picture on FB over the weekend. Congrats to the Winslows!!!! I'm cracking up about Jackson right now.

    ReplyDelete