July 24, 2013

Topsail

I grew up going to Topsail beach with my greatest friend and her family and cherish lots of great memories hanging out on her dock and going jet skiing.  (note: I will never let my kids go on a jet ski, sorry)  So when she asked if we wanted to hit the beach this past weekend with some friends and all our babes I was pumped.  We had a great time.  I wouldn't say it was as care-free and as relaxing as the last time I went down there but I am excited to do it again in the years to come.  Hint, hint, hint...

Attempted group shot #37
(Van 3 1/2, Jean-Margaret 16 months, Jackson 3, Nash 16 months, Sam 22 months)

Loves the beach as long as the waves aren't too big and mom or dad are close by.

Loves playing on the sand dunes by himself with no one around.

Let's give it another shot, hmm maybe next year.

First kayak trip with dad, both of them loved it.

Thanks Mama May for letting me steal your pictures.  It might be time to invest in a camera besides the Iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment