July 31, 2013

Taz

I say it at least once a day, 'Thank goodness you are so dang cute Nash.'  The little guy is the definition of the Looney Tunes character, Tasmanian Devil.  You think I am joking because yes he does have his sweet moments, but I dare you to let him hang out in your house for one day.  When he leaves you will need to call the cleaners and you will have a migraine.  I don't know where he gets it from.  The boy's doctor asked who's personality each of them has.  I know Jackson is his father's personality but Nash I was not sure.  Later on Charlie said Nash and I were very similar.  I threw the laundry basket down the stairs, hollered out yeah right, stormed to our bedroom and slammed the door.  Really, I don't know where he gets it from.


As the youngest of the Looney Tunes characters, the Tasmanian Devil, or 'Taz' as he has come to be known, is generally portrayed as a ferocious albeit dim-witted omnivore with a notoriously short temper and little patience. He will eat anything and everything, with an appetite that seems to know no bounds. He is best known for his speech consisting mostly of grunts, growls and rasps, and his ability to spin like a vortex and bite through just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment