November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

The day finally arrived, the real Halloween night was finally here! We dressed up in matching Fireman costumes.  I got Nash's fireman coat approximately 1 hour before the party because he refused to wear the hand-me down dinosaur costume or the super cool Spider-man costume, no matter how hard I tried.  I should have known he would have an opinion and that it would be he wanted to dress just like his big brother.  On a side note, Jackson's first choice of costume was Mickey Mouse, which we found at a consignment shop for $2.99.  But just take a look, I couldn't let him wear it could I??  He is 3 so whatever he wants to be go for it.  After looking at himself in the mirror he found it as funny as I did.  'Look at this big head and huge diaper I am wearing!'  The next day he decided 'Maybe I can be Mickey another day and this Halloween I can be a fireman mom.'  I agreed it was a good idea.
We headed out to a neighborhood pre trick or treat party that was really the best part.  Afterwards Charlie took them to about 3 houses before Jackson declared he wanted to go home and hand out the candy and Nash had a freak attack if he was not allowed to immediately eat the candy.  I would say it was a success. Today I have perfected the act of 'you can have one piece' while eating 7 pieces on the sneak. It is a mother's right.


Streets are safe!

You know, I know, this is just a raincoat.

I gotta walk slow so I don't lost any of my fireman stuff mom.

Trick or Treat! Thank-you!

Surprise trick-or-treaters Will and Tat! 

Wind down snuggle time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment