January 23, 2014

23 weeks!


My sweet Jackson- 'Mom can I rub your belly and give your baby a soft kiss?'
Me - 'Of course you can, he is your baby too.  You are gonna be such a good big brother.'
My honest Jackson - 'Yeah and your gonna need some even bigger clothes.  If your belly keeps growing I think your baby is gonna be a giant!'

Yep, everything is growing right along over here.  I still have almost 4 months to go / holy shitakibomb I have less than 4 months to go before we have 3 kids.  I am thankful for these boys who don't judge how lazy I am or how many snacks I have and tell me I look pretty even though I may not be feeling it.  I am thankful for their selfless dad who hurries home to play with them every afternoon, puts them to bed at night, makes me a bowl of ice cream and gives really good foot rubs.  I hope these boys turn out just like him.



1 comment: