January 13, 2014

deja vu

This morning Jackson was at pre-school and the sun was finally out!  Nash and I headed for a stroll to the park but instead took a detour around the pond and tossed in every pine cone we could find.  I had a bit of deja vu.  Jackson and I used to do this every single day right before Nash was born.  It tugged at my heart a little.  Nash and I do not get as much one on one time as Jackson and I did.  They have each other to hang with now and I am there to make sure no one 'slips' into the pond.  The whole time Jackson is at school Nash says, 'Jacksy at school.' As soon as we pick up Jackson from school he asks what we did all morning.  I love the way they miss each other.  I love that they get to add one more to their brotherly bond in May.  
Come on mom, dis way! (Much more of a talker at this age than his brother was)

Turtles! (Taken the morning Nash was born)

2 comments: