January 8, 2014

Nash-y do it.


Check out this stud.  He will be two years old in just over a month.  TWO.  I can't believe my baby will no longer be a baby yet I can't remember what life was like without him.  I say 'baby' but he is far from it.  He wants to be just like his big brother and copies everything he does.  He can count to twenty, sing his ABC's and and watch an entire episode of Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I take zero credit for any of this and give it all to his brother Jackson.  His favorite thing to do is play football and tackle and yell gooo taahhh - heellsss and hit.  Yep, send any stop hitting techniques this way.  He only hits his big brother, so far, and his big brother is sweet, so far.  Being the sneaky little charmer that he is, he usually smiles and says no hit afterwards and gives me a hug.  I am not sure he or his mom understands what to do just yet.  He loves his mama and dada and loves seeing 'my baby.'  Laying his head on my belly and giving it kisses.  He loves it almost as much as he does MILK.  If he is ever upset or tired or just in a bad mood he says, 'I need a lil bit of milk peees mommy.'  I guess he is working on his strong bones for some football. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture - so grown and handsome! Isn't it funny how God makes them so darn cute that no matter what they do, you can't help but smile and laugh? Happy 23 months to Nash!!

    ReplyDelete