May 25, 2014

He's 4!

My main man Jackson is officially 4 years old!  He was the whole reason I started this little blog 4  years ago.  The days may be long but the years are flying by.  Jackson is a lover of life.  If we all saw things through his eyes the world would be a better place.  I pray he keeps his joy, his funny sense of humor, his genuine care of others and his thankfulness as he grows older.  He can drop the whining any time, but I know where he gets it from.  ;)  
Biggest Brother!

'Today has been a really great birthday mom.' Melt my heart, every single time.

Cake #3, you can never have too much cake.  

Jackson's 4 year old Favorites

TV Show - Jake and the Neverland Pirates & Doc McStuffins, 'Franklin that I want to watch right now!'
Song - Take me out to the Ball Game.  You are my Sunshine. Thrift Shop.  'I'm Happy like they play at gym class'
Foods - Jersey Mike's turkey wrap with pickles and honey mustard, oatmeal, pb&j, spaghetti, cinnamon rolls, ice cream, 'CAKE!'
Candy -m&ms, 'tootsie rolls'
Toys - Baseball gear, Jake Pirate ship, puzzles, 'everything mom!'
Book - Dinosaur book, I'm a big brother, 'Some books at night that dad reads'
Activity - baseball, jump on trampoline, go to preschool, 'watch a show'

No comments:

Post a Comment