January 25, 2018

9 month stats

Winnie had her 9 month appointment and just as expected this big headed sack of sugar is just perfect.  I had the doctor give her a thorough over view because, she fell. down. the. stairs.  It was the worst sound ever.  She cried, we all rocked her, loved her, tried to make her laugh and soon enough she was her smiley self.  It hurt my heart though, some kind of bad.  Our pediatrician assured me it happens to all the best kids (and parents...).
Weight - 21lbs. 7oz. - 90th percentile
Height - 28.07 in. - 60th percentile
Head - 19 in. - 100** percentile
Her best buddy got to come along.  The visit was such a breeze today.  The older two are sooo loud and fight and talk, talk, talk, I literally cannot hear the doctor or my brain.

Almost forgot that 9 month sticker picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment