January 15, 2018

The Best.

I left Winnie for longer than 3 hours.  Two entire nights to be exact.  I can't believe I did it and would only do it if I knew I got to spend it with my best mamas.  Our second annual MLK weekend get away.  This means it really is a thing and I am already looking forward to it next year.  We all met up at Grandfather mountain to relax, dance, stay up late with too much wine, get up early for too much coffee, tell all our secrets and laugh at all our jokes.  We know everything about each other and it is just the best.  I missed my crazies but knew they were in good hands with the best aunts and uncles and grandmamas and grand-daddys that money can buy.  JK - we don't even have to pay them - maybe we should.

Forever roomies.

The guys were going to ski.  Charlie has never skied in his life.  It was sooo cold and windy up there, I was a little worried.  He opted for beers, tubing and renting some actual snow gear.  They said it was fun, I was not jealous.  

We opted for a spa day at Westglow.  Take me back.

Highly recommend Reid's for a quaint and dank dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment