January 3, 2018

Diaper Dash!

When a neighbor told us about a 'Diaper to Dorm Crawl' at half-time, in the Dean Dome, for your college savings plan, I said sign me up!  Well, sign Winnie up, let's be real, she is just living out her mama's dreams.  Did I know she couldn't actually crawl, of course I did. Did I know she could sit pretty and cheese it up, of course I did.  She was all smiles and rocked her debut.  It was a lot of fun for the entire family.  Winnie's peed in outfit had dried by the time we got out there, I got to wear a green shirt so you couldn't see my pit stains, and we told Ramses to keep his arse far away from Theo.  I think her dad was the most dweebed out about being on the court at half time showing off his little girl.  No surprise, she did not win, but since that day she has started crawling, and it is not that fun.

She did rock the female division and was the youngest nugget.  Maverick Steele won, I mean with a name like that did you excpect anything different. 

First bus ride to the game!

Go Heels! Fun fact - all three bros had to wear their jersey.  We couldn't find them all so had to borrow a neighbors jersey.  Jackson left his jersey on the bus and never noticed.

On the jumbotron!

Princess Winnie!

Soo, what exactly we trying to do here, mom?

Go heels! They beat Wake Forest in the ACC home opener.  It was a nail biter but Theo Pinson (family fave, our sons namesake) was clutch. 



No comments:

Post a Comment