April 15, 2018

36!

Yesterday was Charlie's birthday!  When your b-day falls 2 days after your baby girls 1st birthday, well, we tried, sort of...

For the record, that chocolate chip heart cookie cake was so unbelievably undercooked and delicious. And it was a good birthday.  Three back-to-back-to-back baseball games on a sunny Saturday and the Farris brothers were on fire.




My sidekick sat through the them all and ate an ungodly amount of snacks.  I came home excited about a good long nap, but nah ma, I'm good now.  My parent's came over to watch everyone (again, I know, I am the luckiest) so I could take the birthday boy out to dinner.  We went to Nana's in Durham and as usual it was THE BEST.  We had big plans to meet others downtown but that cookie cake and bed was calling my name.  And all these chillins we got do not care that we went out or that it is the weekend or that it is dad's birthday.  Rise and shine!

Do not use that cranium as a comparison.  That cake was really big.

No comments:

Post a Comment