April 11, 2018

Ohhh Mexico...

Way down here, you need a reason to move. Feel a fool running your stateside games
Lose your load, leave your mind behind, Baby James
Woh, Mexico, it sounds so simple, I just got to go
The sun's so hot I forgot to go home, guess I'll have to go now
-James Taylor

The first annual siblings vacation was a success.  We all met up at an all inclusive resort and did some serious wining, dining and chilling.  Charlie and I went for 3 nights, just enough time to get a little rest and sunshine and start missing our crazy babies.  Until next year, right...?!?

We even let our spouses come, maybe next year our kids, nah.

We did do a little physical activity.  Water aerobics has my shoulders feeling a little tight.

Cheers!

Sista-Sista-Brotha.  We are lucky, besides a few unruly high school years, we have always pretty much liked each other!  I am the oldest (I know you can't tell) and am pretty much always in charge and right - so that helps.

My boo!

1 comment:

  1. So fun for you guys!!!!! But, for real glad Mrs Lee is home. We were missing her fierce. Also- can I be a sibling???

    ReplyDelete