April 17, 2018

party time!

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words (or a mother who is too tired to type), so here ya go.  She liked it.  I mean, I am her mom.  We love celebrating you Winnie!

It was just our families, but she needed a real invite, I mean her bros had one when they turned ONE. It's Evites from here on out girlfriend.

Nice and clean, helping me with a little party prep.

Her throne, complete with party decor from her baby-shower.  Very impressed with myself for still having that banner.  Thanks Aunt Nat.

Ok, so this feels funny, but taste pretty good.

Farris party of 6 - close enough.

Winnie! Just do like this! Theo was an extremely observant supervisor.

Nommm

NOMMM!

Ok everyone! You happy now?! Come clean me and change my diapers for the next 24 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment