April 13, 2018

ONE!

Yesterday, Winslow Louise Farris turned ONE years old.  I really cannot believe it.  No more babies around here, even though she will always be our baby Winnie!  Winnie girl, we love you more than you will ever know.  We all needed you more than we could have ever known.  You complete our loud crazy family and have officially joined right in.  You love us all, but I am still your favorite.  And by favorite I mean you want me to hold you constantly.  You even point to where you want to go and let out a little holler, bossy pants.  You really enjoy eating, everything, especially ice cream.  You have been sleeping through the night some, take 2 naps when you can and yell out 'MAAMMM' when you are ready to get going.  You say 'uh-oh' and 'bye-bye' give us courtesy laughs.  You have the best stink face ever and are not afraid to use it.  I love that you still snuggle on my shoulder and give a wide mouth kiss.  I wish you could stay like this forever but alas you are growing just like your brothers - and my back hurts and so does your dads - so I will embrace the few steps you have taken, but pick you up anytime you look at me with those arms wide open.  We love you, Winnie!

Happy Happy Birthday!

Wait? Who birthday dis is? Oh me.  What's up with this dry frozen waffle then?

Who sat me down? You getting the stank face.

I do love these big bros some kinda good.

Aww geeze, enough with the pics.  Let me get this sucker.

Ok, here ya go.  One.  And a tutu, mom's been on Etsy I see.

My favorite MAAMMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment