January 3, 2011

New Year

It was a crazy New Year's in the Farris household! We grilled steaks, asparagus, corn, ate an ice cream pie and drank champagne. Things are just a bit different with a little one. It was not so much an evening baby-sitter that I was worried about. Jackson has been going to bed around 8 and calling it a night. I could have just taken the monitor out and turned it up real loud. (jk-jk-jk) But I could not find anyone to watch him from 6am-11am. I would supply some milk and you could hang out upstairs quietly playing, maybe bring me some coffee and a biscuit around 10:30?! Let me know of any interest. There is no pay except the slobbery kisses of my little man, you should actually pay him for hanging out with you.
We did devour some delicious black eye pea dip for good luck, as I tried to think of a New Year's resolution. The only thing I got is to get physical! A funny thing happened this Christmas, I gained back some of my pregnancy weight??

This Olivia Newton John video is awesome, but not as awesome as the Jane Fonda workout video I used to do with my mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment