April 15, 2010

sweet angel

Less than 7 weeks until I am a full fledge 40 weeks. Less than 4 weeks until I am 'full term.' It is crazy that with all of the technology no one really has any idea when this boy will come. Only him and God, pretty freaking cool.
I have been waiting for these last weeks to get here. I remember specifically when he was just 7 weeks old. Seeing the sweet little heartbeat and praying constantly for a healthy baby. I had a miscarriage only 3 months before. Again, crazy that no one really knows why it happened except the little one and God. It was truly devastating but has made me stronger over time and more appreciative of everything in life. I also love knowing we have a sweet little angel watching over us. Courtesy of my sister -

Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me for my bones are in agony. MY soul is in anguish. How long, O LORD, how long? Turn, O LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love. I am worn out from groaning; all night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. My eyes grow weak with sorrow; they fail because all my foes. Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer.” Psalm 6:2-4, 6-9

“As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.” Ecclesiastes 11:5

1 comment: