April 12, 2010

what up doc?

I had another 2 week check-up today. It took a hot 3 minutes. I wish I could have an ultrasound to see those chunky cheeks and they could tell me when he would be here etc. etc. - but no news is always good news.
Blood pressure was low (always is), whatever they check when you pee was fine, my belly measured at 33 weeks, weight gain was well gaining, and the little heartbeat was just a beating. He was in the 160s today, moving the whole time, with his feet firmly planted in my right rib cage. I don't mind one bit that friendly kick reminding me he will be here soon!
I had an awesome weekend with friends in town. But lets be honest, it is not fun trying to find something to wear and squeezing into heals and eating tums instead of late night pizza. I spotted myself walking by a full length mirror on Saturday evening. I promise I will not be that pregnant lady at the bar anymore, it's uncomfortable and really just embarrassing.

1 comment:

  1. It is not embarrassing when you look as good as you do, mama!! Just stay out of the ABC store. That is a hard sell: "its for my husband...i promise!!!" ..."yeah...good luck with the pregnancy, mam..."

    ReplyDelete