June 24, 2010

1 month!

I am the mom of a one month old! This past month has been wonderful - not restful, not easy, not what I thought it would be - but wonderful. I am so blessed with this healthy chunk of a boy, his handsome father, and gracious families and friends always eager to lend a hand.
He has started to look around a lot, notices my voice and knows what he can get from me. He has started to sleep in 3 hour spurts at night but is not a fan of taking naps in the morning. He can stay awake all day if we can get a little snooze in the evening. He has just about grown out of his cradle that is beside our bed. I cannot imagine putting him in his room upstairs, just yet! I find myself thinking I can't wait until he can do this, or that. Then I think of that awful country song, 'Your gonna miss this...'

2 comments:

  1. I have to change the station when I hear that song, it makes me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I'm so excited for when my little man comes along! Every time I read about you being a mom it makes me anticipate it even more.

    frontyardfoodie.com

    ReplyDelete