June 14, 2010

some weekend firsts...

This weekend I took my first trip to Wilson for aunt Natalie's graduation. I like riding in the car, I can get some good napping done. I lost my umbilical cord (no worries Greta found it) and got to take my first bath. My mom was very excited when I went for 4 whole hours without eating. I also met lots more family!

Happy Graduation Natalie!
My dad's God daughter, my somehow cousin Mary - I do love you, I was just a little hungry.
Thanks mom for cropping this picture.

2 comments:

  1. Okay first of all, you look AWESOME! Secondly, this soccer video is cracking me up. Your dad's dreads rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible!! Motherhood becomes you:)

    Of course your little man is adorable too and I love the first person from him. haha

    frontyardfoodie.com

    ReplyDelete