June 8, 2010

I got tits, can you milk me?


Name that movie.
Jackson has taken a strong liking to these, making his daddy proud. We went to the doctor today for a 2 week weight check up and he is up to 9lbs. 5 ounces. Since his appointment last week he has gained 2 ounces a day! The boy can put it down.
After the c-section Jackson had to go to the nursery as they finished stitching me up. When I was in the recovery room the nurse asked if I was planning on breast feeding and could she put him on my chest because he was going crazy with his sucking instinct, boom, he latched right on and hasn't turned back. This mama is about to give the breast pump a try in hopes of a little relief. It's true what they say, milk does a body good.

3 comments:

  1. MEET THE FOCKERS


    HE IS SO STINKING CUTE! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness how amazing! I hope my baby gets the sucking urge too! I know some women really have trouble with that.

    He's adorable!

    frontyardfoodie.com

    ReplyDelete