April 25, 2013

boys will be boys?

Have y'all seen this blog, Reasons my son is crying?  It is hilarious and just the smile I need every now and then.  I could totally make one for Nash, sorry bud the truth hurts sometimes.  I want to start a blog called, Where is my son peeing? I could post up all the random places that Jackson feels the need to pull it out, find the nearest tree, and let it go.  This freedom won't last for long, so yes, I let him do it, and yes I take pictures with my phone. 

Any guesses of where we are?

6 comments:

  1. Taj-me-teeter...Meadowmont?!?
    Hilarious! I wonder what that old woman thinks in the background?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah Tyler hasn't learned how to pee outside yet. Once he does, I am sure we wont turn back either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg haha ....so cute, wish I was that age again lol

    ReplyDelete