April 19, 2013

Nash-a-roo-ski

Nash has it all figured out.  He knows 4 words and has a mean pterodactyl scream. With that he gets whatever he wants in life.  MAAAMM-MAAAMMM is his main form of communication.  This means to pick him up immediately and carry him around to whatever he points to.  Do not even think about putting him down (insert pterodactyl scream) until he addresses you to do so.  Uh-Oh is also high on the list.  This means he has thrown something on the floor and wants you to pick it up immediately.  WorrWorl is his other word, I know I should be embarrassed, but I think it is hilarious.  Along with his bestest bud Jackson, he loves the TV show Word World.  He dances to the theme music and then stands as close to the TV as physically possible for a good 5 minutes.  To only be 13 months old, I feel this is a pretty good attention span.  And I have perfected cleaning out the dishwasher in those 5 minutes.  Last but not lease is Geettaa.  His beloved dog treat sharer and fellow toilet water lover.  My little man is making me proud!
His new facial expression.  He has been squinting his nose and giving the stink eye to anyone who looks his way for the past week.  Except for me, I get open mouth slobber cheese breath kisses, love them and him!


No comments:

Post a Comment