April 15, 2013

Jackson-isms

I wish I could bottle up Jackson's joy, love and humor at this age.  He is such a sweet and caring goof ball.  He says something new every single day.  It will not be as funny on paper but I have to remember some of these things for when he is older.  Straight from the mouth of a 2 1/2 year old...

I told the worker do you have diet coke and he said yes.  So where is my diet coke?  

Hey Nashy! Come in here to the boot party!


You need to catch the ball because if it goes in the street cars might come and you need to be careful mom.  Hold your hands out and listen to me, ok?

Can I have a cookie nowwww please mom nowwww.  Yes or no?

Wait a minute, I got something to tell you mom. I LOVE YOU! And Dad and Nashy and Greta! And my cousin baby Hannah.

 I am just resting in my nest because I am frustrated today.  

I need to tell you one thing before I get in the shower mom.  Big boys have weinies and butts, ok?

Waking up from his nap and yelling downstairs. 
Mom, you tell me what's your favorite dinosaur?

I just cleaning up Nashy's mess for you wif my mouf mom.  I pretending to be a dog like Greta.

Take a picture of me like this mom.  Send it to Tat-tat.

No comments:

Post a Comment