April 8, 2013

chuck-town-baby!

We did it!  This past weekend Charlie and I headed to Charleston for the annual Cooper River Bridge Run.  We have been every year since we got engaged except for last year when Nash was keeping me a little busy.   I have not run more than 3 miles since the last time we ran (2011), but we plodded right along and 'ran' the whole time!  On to more important things, the food.  We tried out some new spots and some old faithfuls, they were all to die for.  If you are headed down anytime you need to check out Fulton Five and Hank's for a delicious romantic dinner with your man.  I am so thankful for this man and that he asked me to marry him and that he did it in Charleston and that he takes me back every year!
Post run treats at Fleet Landing.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the restaurant recs, Banks! We are headed down for my bday and I needed a good dinner spot. Glad you had fun! Def hitting Fleet Landing while I'm there...

    ReplyDelete