November 18, 2013

Burgers, Beer & Baby Talk!

Saturday we hosted a couples baby shower for my brother and sister-in-law, aka UNC & Brit.  We had burgers and hot dogs with all the fixings plus mac & cheese, deviled eggs, cake pops, etc. etc!  We kept it simple and opted for no 'baby games' but instead had a 'Bet on the babies date and weight board' and the 'Hotdog! Photo Booth.' I can't wait for my sweet niece to arrive, I am betting on December 22nd.  Christmas time babies are the best!

tinyprints.com invites!

FOOD!

Hotdog! Photo Booth's biggest patrons!

Nash is still trying to figure out what exactly is going on at his house?!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh - sorry we had to miss it - I know it was a ton of fun:) Love the photo booth idea, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burgers, Beer & Baby Talk! Quite an interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.
    sarascookingclassgames.com
    babygirlgames.org

    ReplyDelete