November 26, 2013

mini reunion weekend

This past weekend some of my best college friends came in to town with babies and dogs and pregnant bellies in tow.  It was nothing like weekends we have had in the past.  Two people did get sick from partying so hard but they were 1 and 2 years old.  Someone even jumped in the pond! He was also 2.  It is hard to all get together these days but I really hope this can become a nice little tradition and that I will start taking some decent pictures!

Feeding the ducks, pre run through the pond.


I laughed (hey, it wasn't my kid), Jackson stood there and shouted, 'why did you do that?', and his mother looked at me and said, 'is it bad I am not going in after him?'  He seemed unharmed and ready to head back out.  


Just a morning game of monsters.

Nash and his girlfriend Addison.  Poor guy needed a break from having to be the 'bad guy' the whole time.

Traditional morning pancakes and special coffee drinks...

Go heels!

Boys table, taking a break from tackling, pimpin' in the Blue Zone.

Ahmm, this game is boring.  The 4th quarter was cut short, seriously it was, who does that in 1A college football?  At least we were on the good side of the blow out.

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy! So fun!!! Love seeing pics from the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a great time! Can't wait for the next reunion!

    ReplyDelete