November 14, 2013

hide & seek

Boys are so loud and big and loud and needy and loud and intense and loud and love their mama?!  Or maybe it is just me?  I have found a way to buy myself approximately 5 minutes of quiet time.  We play hide & seek.  I slowly count to 20 as I get dressed, do my hair, put on some mascara, put clothes in the laundry, find the dirty diaper under the bed, brush my teeth and they 'hide.'  They hide wherever I last hid, so sneaky.  So I spend another 5 minutes 'looking' for them in the laundry room, in the dishwasher downstairs, sometimes even outside in the trash can and they don't make a sound.  It is pretty impressive actually.  And then I find them and we all yell and run around and tackle, because that is what boys do??  
Where could they be?

You found us! ? !


2 comments: