August 21, 2014

#1 Babe

So I am just going to go ahead and say it, Theo is our best baby yet.  Thank-you God.  The dude just goes with the flow.  He spends a lot of time in his swing chilling, smiles whenever someone pays attention to him, naps when he can, and loves when his mama holds him.  He also loves a good bath, staring at ceiling fans, trying to grab things on his play mat, being outside, eating his fists, and 'playing' with his big bros.  He has been a champ at night time, sleeping better than the big guys.  He goes down for the night around 10pm and sleeps until 6am, I feed him and then he goes back to sleep for a couple more hours.  With our track record, this is really good for a Farris baby!  He is still sleeping in our room in the nap nanny.  I know I should move him to his room but we got a good thing going and I am not willing to risk it right now.  We love us some 'baby pheooo!'

No comments:

Post a Comment