August 25, 2014

Breakfast of Champions

Between 6:15 and 8:15 am (depending if they go to bed at 8:30 or 10:30 pm, wish I was kidding) I hear one of the boys open and slam shut their bedroom door.  They slowly creep in our room, ask 'where daddy is' and command 'I wantttt some breakfast!'  Then we have oatmeal, cinnamon toast, eggs, some orange juice and maybe some blueberries for good measure.  They eat every bit of it.  I think they consume more for breakfast than most kids do the entire day. And really if they don't eat anything the rest of the day, I don't have to worry about it.  But who am I kidding, it only takes about an hour before Nash hollers out 'Mom, I'm still hungry!'  I can only imagine when I have a 12, 14 and 16 year old.

Pants are optional at breakfast.

Mom! I need some orange juice pweeeezzeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment