December 19, 2014

7 months

Happy 7 months sweet Theo.  You enjoyed your day with a trip to Marbles museum with your cousins where you gnawed on everything you could get your hands on, because that is what you like to do these days.  You love sitting up by yourself and watching your big brothers.  You like pretty much all fruit and veggies and have just started to figure out how to put 'puffs' in your mouth.  You take 2 - 3 short naps a day.  I would love it if we could have 2 longer ones but I don't think we are ever in a quiet spot long enough for that to happen.  You are only getting up about once a night and really it is around 5am.  I can feed you and you will go back to sleep.  Like I said on last month post… we need to work on putting a stop to that.  You are starting to really like your mom.  And I can't put you down.  You are the happiest little fellow I know!
Teef!

What's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment