June 4, 2015

Fowler Family Fun

The Fowler's spent a couple of nights at our house this week.  Five 'strong willed' children under 5 was not as rough as I thought it would be.  :)  I love showing them around our town, and doing all of the local things that I often forget about.  We had a great time and are ready for them to move on over to the East Coast.

We took everyone to the pool one morning.  I wouldn't say it was relaxing but everyone had a good time!  Sweet big cousin Jackson watching Nate for us.

These two.

They see me strollin', they hatin'

'Hey BAKAH! I'm charryyy.'

Some serious chill time. 

Rainy picnic evening at Maple View Farms

A morning at Kidzu Museum

Cooking out with our favorite crazy giirrllllssss

Morning game time with Uncle Charlie.

Lunch at the one, the only, Jersey Mike's!  Photo bomber Jackson, Butler fan for life.  I'll give you one guess on why he loves BUTler.  

Cheering on the Indians! Go JACKSSYYY!

Sooo everything is really good, but the chips are amazing at Nana Taco.

1 comment: