October 20, 2015

Weekend Fun

We had a super fun busy packed weekend.  I was a tiny bit glad when Monday rolled around.  I just can't hang anymore.  Highlights included…

Dinner at 411West with my favorite people before a 10 year Reunion at The Crunkleton and then Bob's because well, it only happens every 10 years…  Things I am thankful for - no Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. when I was in college.  

This guy awoke right when I got home.  We enjoyed some late night grub together and thankfully both passed out.

Rise and Shine, it's soccer time.  Go Fireflies.  It is looking like we have ourselves a good little defender.  And a snack loving goofball head, but we already knew that.  

'Welcome to Jersey Mike's sirrr, what would you like? Meatballs and Mountain Dew?'
It was beautiful on Saturday so after soccer we headed straight to the park in hopes of burning some energy and maybe taking a nap or two.  It didn't work.  

Saturday afternoon some dear friends had a tailgate / birthday party at their gorgeous house downtown.  It was complete with a Trolly Stop Hotdog Stand!  Yep, you read that right.  Glorious day I tell ya.

Hut, Hut, Hike!  These guys played football all afternoon and then headed home to snooze.  I was a tiny bit jealous but got to go to a Tarheel football butt whooping.  Go Heels!

After church on Sunday we headed to a Heels baseball scrimmage for a birthday party.  Another amazing fall day.

Pizza and cookie cake and baseball and sunshine.  The best.

We had to leave early to go to Chuckee-Cheese!  More birthday parties, more pizza and cake and games.  And Nash asked me to take a picture with him.  My weekend was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment