January 16, 2017

chill-axin

I had the BEST weekend with my favorite mamas.  We all lived together in college, now live all up the East coast and chat on the daily.  We have been trying to have a get together for a while but life happens.  We pulled this off last minute and it was perfect timing.  We met at Pinehurst Resort (I have  never been - so close - so awesome), relaxed in the spa, went out to fancy meals, watched basketball, some had drinks, others m&ms.  We let the dads come too and all the kids got to vacation with grandparents.  I am already excited for next year!

4 ladies, on our way to 14 babies.

Surprise baby cakes and sweet little girl outfits!

Post dinner crew.

Missed the hoodlums while I was away.  Always do.  No matter how crazy they drive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment