February 16, 2017

Great Wolf!

The GREAT WOLF LODGE did not disappoint.  We picked up the boys from school on Tuesday and rolled out to Charlotte.  We got all checked in, set up in our 'Cabin Room' and hit the water park!  Jackson could do all the water slides, so he and dad went at it.  Nash loved the basketball area and Theo liked to pretend he was a Ninja Warrior in the kids area.  I waddled myself around in hopes that they would remember me as a 'fun' mom, because it is not that fun being this large of a pregnant woman at a water park.  Afterwards, we had a really good dinner at the restaurant, did a little story time and hit up the arcade.  After an ok evening of sleep we were back at it.  I highly recommend a mini 'get-away' here.
My Valentine Wolfs!

Speaking of 'Woof.'  Proof.  I was there in all my glory and they love me no matter what.

Like father, like son.

The Arcade, probably their favorite part...

No comments:

Post a Comment