January 24, 2013

11 months!

Well look at you Mr. Big Stuff.  Already breaking hearts left and right with that sneaky little smile.  Happy 11 months.  I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand times more, I can't believe you have almost been with us for one whole year.  You have started to walk by yourself but would rather your mom hold your hand.  In fact you would rather your mom do any and every thing with you.  This is a sweet gesture, most of the time.  You eat everything on your plate and have some molars coming in so you can really get down to business.  Your night time sleeping has improved, we will keep it at that.  You are a copycat that loves to get whatever your big brother is playing with.  Jackson is working on sharing with you and I am working on distracting you with something else.  If it is oddly quiet in the house I can be sure to find you in Greta's dog bowl.  What is it with babies and dog bowls? (and stairs!)  I love you, I love you, I love you Mr. Nash William Farris!

What's up now10 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment