January 31, 2013

peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo, I am watching you mama, I am watching you all the time, day and night.  Does anyone's almost 1 year old not sleep through the night at all? Anyone?  This boy is determined and strong willed and speaks his mind and resilient and will never give up!  These are all qualities we will one day be very proud of. We let him cry it out and boy does he cry it out.  I am talking about hours and hours of crying.  It used to make me sad, but now I am so used to it I just lay in my looking at my iphone, read a book or go catch up on some basketball scores.  I even wake up around 2am before he does some nights, I have been sleep trained by my own son!  Every single night I hope for the best, tonight I hope again...

Don't give up, don't ever give up! -Jimmy V & Nash F


1 comment:

  1. Aw hang in there, Banks. You are awesome. You're right- one day you'll be so proud of those qualities.

    ReplyDelete