January 18, 2013

greta

Poor Greta.  Poor Greta until she pees upstairs in the hall.  I know she does it is on purpose.  She is frustrated and she knows nothing frustrates me more than stepping in dog pee.  I take all my frustration out on her.  Babies are crying and have dirty diapers, Greta get outside.  Nash wakes up from a nap, probably from Greta barking, get outside.  The house is a mess and there is a chewed up dinosaur, get outside.  She had an annual check-up the other day.  Everything looked great except she had gained 6 lbs in a year.  The vet wondered why, oh I know why. She doesn't go for runs anymore, she drinks from the toilet because her bowl is empty and she follows Nash around the house because he gives her food and they both find it amusing...

2 comments:

  1. Nash, you are so sweet to share with Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you just described Benson to the tee, including the weight gain!!

    ReplyDelete