January 16, 2013

bachelor

The Bachelor.  Come on, you now you watch it.  You don't want to watch it, but you do.  Every single season it sucks you in. Well it does me, embarrassingly it is the only TV 'show' that I actually watch.  I used to stay up late into the night, drinking my wine and watching it with Charlie.  (yep he loves this crap too) Now I record it and by chance both boys take a nap at the same time I fast forward through that 2 hour episode in about 20 minutes and love every minute of it.  I think they should make a reality show about 2 year olds.  You just follow a 2 - 3 year old around all day and listen to the stuff they say, it really is hilarious.  Until then I leave you with the next bachelor...

He is studious.

A handy man.

An inspiring paleontologist.

That likes to have a good time.

And is not afraid to continue the date back at his house, late night ice cream.







1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post!!! Of course, I'm watching the Bachelor this season as well but you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete